Beyond Your Dreams
African Skies Aviation

Book your flight

+27 11 390 3561

Why fly with us?
  • Outstanding customer service
  • Highly qualified pilots
  • Trustworthy aircraft fleet
  • Private lounges
  • Customized onboard catering
  • Fast track security screenings

Terms & Conditions

  • The quotation is specific to an aircraft on which the quotation is given and is therefore subject to aircraft and crew availability.
  • Our quotation is subject to daylight and airport operating hours. After hour fees will be applicable, should late or early landing/departure be required.
  • Smoking onboard any of our aircrafts is strictly prohibited.
  • Should there be any industry-related increases, such as fuel, navigation, landing or any other operational costs, the quotation may be adjusted.
  • In the unlikely event that there is an industry related decreases, other than fuel, the decrease shall be for the credit of the client’s account.
  • When confirming a charter, a flight cannot commence without all respective permits being issued. If a charter is not approved 48 hours before scheduled for departure, African Skies Aviation shall not be held responsible for non approval or late receipt of clearances.
  • A flight can only commence if over flying and landing clearances have been granted.
  • Departure and Arrival times may depend on airport slot times.
  • Delays and diversions due to the poor weather conditions, or any other factors which may affect the safety of the flight beyond our control and any additional costs incurred as a result, shall be for the account of the client.
  • Where crew’s accommodation, transportation and meals are at the client’s expense, the crew will require single rooms at an industry-approved establishment (minimum 3 stars).
  • Dangerous goods are per IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations and must be declared. Should any dangerous goods be incorrectly packaged or without correct documentation, they will not be carried on our aircrafts. Forbidden goods shall not be carried on any of our aircrafts.
  • A 30% non-refundable deposit is required upon acceptance of the charter quotation and the remaining 70% balance of payment is to be made no later than 30 days of the scheduled departure.
  • A 30% cancellation fee will be applied should the charter be cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled departure.
  • Passengers are limited to 1 medium sized soft piece not exceeding ±10kg each.
    Unfortunately luggage not complying with this restriction cannot be accepted.